Wednesday, June 20, 2012

kill me now

So remember that job I interviewed for yesterday? Well, they love me, natch.  (I mean, who wouldn't??) Buuuuut what I thought was a job where I could work from home at least some of the time (ie. go out on auditions, goof off, write blogs) It is actually a chained-to-a-desk-and-phone noose-around-my-neck 7a-4p M-F job. Gahhhh!

I mean, I need that paper like whoa, but at what expense? (get it? money:expense? ha. ehhhh)


So I have a second interview today with the big boss man who is apparently going to grill me about how many calls a day I made at my previous jobs, and probably some kind of productivity report or micromanager chart of how I was successful.  Somebody shoot me now.

Isn't there a job that will make me piles of cash but not suck years off of my life?

Big boss man on the left, me on the table. 
Stay tuned... something may be on the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment