Tuesday, June 5, 2012

dating dumb-dumbs

if every section of your dating profile says "if you want to know, just ask" then... I don't want to know.  the whole point of this thing is you give just enough juice so I think you might be worth the squeeze.

What it says to me is that you are too lazy to actually spend 30-60 minutes answering the same dumb essay questions that everyone else had to answer.  Meaning you either don't think you're interesting enough to write something a woman would respond to, you're not taking this seriously and don't want to waste time unless she's really hot, or think you're sooo good looking that the ladies are just going to fall all over themselves wanting to know what you're like.  Or maybe all of the above.

Uh-oh.  I'm starting to sound like Bitter Betty.  Maybe I need to take a break from all of this for a hot minute. I'm going to head down to Sandy Eggo for some mid-week R&R with my bestie.  She's always one to make sure my head stays on my shoulders and not in some dark hole with my cats playing solitaire on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment