Monday, June 18, 2012

And then he kissed me

Do you know what happened to me this week?????



I had date #2 (and subsequently #3) with Ryan*! He is sweet, *tall*, and we have great conversation.  And he is a good kisser!! Whoop Whoop!

Here's my y problema.  Date #2 we smooched, so date #3 I'm all kinds of flirty.  Hand on the knee, leaning in, touching the arm and from him: nothing.  I mean, he's showing me pix of mom and grandma and sharing his life (via pix on his phone), but... no touching? We leave the bar to walk for a minute and no hand holding, no arm-around-shoulders, nothing! WTF?

Anyway, I've not been swept off my feet yet...

Sunday had a first date with Herman*.  He has an unfortunate name.  Not sure if maybe his parents didn't like him much or what.  Anyway, he's not so tall, but really cute.  Dreamy blue/green eyes and a sweet smile.  The date gets off to a rough start in my book.  No, no, not what you're thinking - he buys my coffee. But he doesn't take off his sunglasses.  Uhm, ... can I see your dreamy eyes please? Well, he knows my penchant for fast cars and he happens to have a second car that is souped up specifically for speed and awesomeness.  He suggests a ride in the car.  Well at this point I honestly think I might not see him again but want a ride in that car. So I agree.  We go to his place so he can get the other car and we drive off into the mountains.  Well, his car is HOTT! mmm mmmm mmmmm gets my motor running.

(side note: in high school I went out with a guy because he had a convertible mazda miata.  seems I'm whore-ish for a hot ride)

We drive up the sexy road hugging curves and this man can drive.  Oh boy. We stop for a minute at the top and share a sandwich.  Well what do you know homeboy takes his sunglasses off! And he's funny! And sweet! And we have good convo and non-awkward silences! After the drive back down the mountain, he asks if he can see me again and I say yes!

Oh cupid and your silly arrow.  You've made love cars!


*names have been changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment