Friday, June 29, 2012

3 little pigs

so... this little hussy went to market and got herself three dates this week.

this little piggy #1: sweet, funny, *tall*, bomb kisser.  maybe slightly boring.

this little piggy #2: funny, *super cute*, not-so-tall, thoughtful, easy convo

this little piggy #3: so funny I snorted. *twice.*, not-so-tall, successful, super cute, great conversation, terrible kisser!


So who won't get their house blown down by the big bad wolf?

They are all seemingly interested in pursuing things further (I mean, could you blame them? They went out with me after all.) and they all have different merits... gah! What have I gotten myself into??? Do I have to give a "breakup speech" to two of these dudes eventually? I hate the breakup speech. Someone always gets hurt! Can't I just be indecisive and have them all?

mmmm bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment