Wednesday, June 6, 2012

all in a day's work. I mean, play.

My favorite city in all of southern Cali is San Diego.  Specifically, North SD County.  I just love all the little hole in the wall places that are so amazing! Swami'sVia Italia TrattoriaPannikin, ... drooling.  

Went to my first yinki yoga class at the Nest in Solana Beach.  Its yin yoga with Reiki healing.  Pretty kewl.  I felt all loopy and high after.  Who needs drugs?! 

The other highlights to the day, Claire and I took a walk on the beach for some fresh air and exercise and happened upon a couple on the beach who seemed to be enjoying themselves.  The woman was lying on the beach with a cap over her face, and the man had his head under a blanket in her lap... *ahem*.  Yes, they were getting busy on the beach.  Salty. Ha.  I'm sure she was into him for his verbal skills.  He seemed to be a cunning linguist.  Wahwah wah...

And as we were driving to dinner, we saw a gorgeous convertible corvette stingray with a human-sized pink bunny rabbit in the passenger seat.  Granted, I was feeling pretty high from yoga, maybe I was hallucinating.  

And finally, I must say, having been on the man-candy store website for a little while now, there are wayyyyyy hotter guys in SD than in LA. Wowza.  I think I have a kink in my neck from all the looky-loo's I did.  Maybe I should move south... 

No comments:

Post a Comment