Monday, June 4, 2012

interview #2

I had an interview today for a company that assists with weight loss through coaching and pre-packaged foods.  My background is in health, fitness, wellness, yoga, and sales so it isn't a bad fit.

Well I met with this woman today and she was super impressed with my resume.  She's from NYC so we bonded over missing the City but not the blizzards.  I answered her questions with ease.  The company is (obviously) huge on goal setting, etc and I shared with her all of the goal coaching seminars I've taken, my own goals that I've written down for my life, and how how it would mean so much to me to be able to share with others. Basically, I nailed it.

Then the hammer fell.  She just offered someone the position this morning.  Wham!


oh but there might be some openings in Culver City or Agoura Hills and even though this office is literally walking distance from my house maybe you'd be interested in driving 45-60 minutes each way to work every day? She's going to forward my resume to them and maybe you could work there or maybe the person she offered to this morning will not accept or maybe something else will open up???

Back to square one.

No comments:

Post a Comment