Monday, June 11, 2012

cyber-betches

so I got an email today from the man-candy website letting me know that I'm "hot."  Apparently they can determine through magic and clicks on my profile that I am attractive.  And because "they" are mean girls in disguise, now that it has been sufficiently documented that I am not hideous and beastly I qualify to see more attractive people in my search results.

UMM HELLO!?!?! I have to be quantified as attractive to deserve to be matched with someone else that is attractive? So back when there was the possibility I was bfugly I only deserved to see the disgusting trolls that no one else wants? WTF.  Judgey-McJudgersons.  Pretty sure the staff of this particular website looks like this:

Catty Bitches
All of that being said, I feel a disconcerting bloat to my ego that some random mean-girl-computer thinks I'm pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment