Thursday, June 28, 2012

MEN desired

All you young boys out there, LISTEN UP. I know this is the modern age and there are all sorts of technological advances in how we communicate: text messaging, picture messaging, facebook, twitter, etc. but I don't feel like it is too much to ask for a person to pick up the phone when asking someone for a date.

Don't get me wrong, I love texting. Sexting can even be fun in the right situation.  And I'm all atwitter when it comes to flirtexting.  But when you want to ask a girl out, be a MAN and lift that pocket-sized computer to your ear and speak into the microphone.

Recently a 48 year old person of the male species contacted me on the man-candy site.  We chatted a bit over email, and then he asked for my number.  He is cute, successful, and pushing 50.  Imagine my surprise when he texts me to ask me out!! Shortly after, a 40 year old male species also asked for my number.  And what happens??? You guessed it! Texted me to ask me out.  grrr.... I thought things were looking up when the youngest of all - a mere 34 years old - actually texts to find out what time would be a good time to call me.  Uhm, say what? You want to what? to CALL me? Now we're talkin!

When I was a little girl I never thought that finding a man to call me would be such an ordeal, nor would I ever have thought that a phone call could be sexy.

So GENTLEMEN, if you'd like to really sweep a lady off her feet it is more simple than you ever could have imagined... bloopbleepblorpbeepbeepbeepblurpbloopbleepbleep... ring, ring, ring, "hello?" YOU'RE IN. 



No comments:

Post a Comment