Tuesday, July 17, 2012

she works hard for her money

I feel really dumb.  This weekend job I've been working for a month now is not exactly *hard* to do, but somehow I've only managed to make any kind of decent moolah one of the weekends and the other three have been crap.  Damn 1099-commission-only jobs.

I'm filming that reality show episode this week (egads!) and providing I don't meet the love of my life I'll be back to ... er, ...reality by thursday.  If I do make a love connection we'll film the date thur/fri.  Probably.  Either way I will be back at this stupid weekend job again this weekend.  If I don't figure this dumb simple job out by then I'm gonna have to cut my losses.  I mean, if I'm an idiot then I'm an idiot but lets not harp on the matter.

you little harpy
Speaking of 1099-commission-only, Thursday I am in training for another one.  Gah! Am I short some braincells? Remember that one time that was right now that I was complaining about these kinds of jobs???

No comments:

Post a Comment