Monday, July 16, 2012

*drool*

So it is summer, and there's nothing on TV.  I turn to my Hulu Plus for a little mind-numbing entertainment.  There's really nothing on, so I decide to watch a few minutes of The Choice, which is basically The Voice but instead of singing for the celebs you get to date them.

Sweet baby jesus why oh WHY did I not audition for this reality show instead? You know who one of the celebs was?

ONE OF THE HOTTTTTTTEST MEN ALIVE
Tyson Hotford.  I mean, Beckford.  Seriously? How does one human have so much hotness? And he's not stupid! Like, he can hold a conversation! Although if I were out with him, I might be rendered speechless.  Now there'd be a feat.

Ooooh, I know! Let's fill this blog with more pix of Tyson.

You wanna take a dip in my pool, Tyson? 


Tyson, you "suit" me just fine. 


Oh Tyson, let's not make a "spectacle" of ourselves, shall we? 


OMG I love sushi too! We have so much in common. 
And now that I've sufficiently made myself look like a stalker, I'll just gather my spycam, telephoto lenses, and Surveillance System and pretend none of this ever happened.  Lalalalalalaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment