Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun with Pix Part IV (and a poem)

His username is Venkman...

le sigh
So I kind of admire this guy for putting all his "cards" on the table.  And by "cards" I mean "idiosyncrasies."  And by "idiosyncrasies" I mean "never left puberty/stunted emotional growth/living in a fantasyland."

I feel as though I should write an ode to this desperately awkward guy:
I know you love your Star Trek
Wars! Star Wars! (oh, heck)
The DeLorean gave you a chub
Kevin Smith you got to hug
Darth Vader you wanted to be
Or at least get to fight for UFC
Hot brunettes on each of your arms
Boxed toys are your lucky charms
Action figures in mint condition
Sex with a girl - you're still wishin'
Maybe online dating is the way to go
All your oddities she'll already know
"Plus one" at Comic-Con
your costumes she will don
Role-play of D&D
She'll want to, you see
True love may alight from the lightsaber
you got as a boy; it was a party-favor
How you swing it like Han
For her, you're the only one
A gold bikini like Leia wore
Is a must for the play-fore
And you'll ride off into the sunset
in your 1998 dodge stratus... 

Ok, ok that last one didn't rhyme but give me a little poetic license will ya? Ooooh maybe I should enter it into a poetry contest! I could win over $35,000 in cash and gift prizes! 'Cause you know I'd win.  This is poetry gold I'm tellin ya.  GOLD.

1 comment:

  1. His names sounds oddly familiar. I feeeeel like I got a message from him once...

    ReplyDelete