Wednesday, July 18, 2012

my lips are sealed. mostly.

Participated in "reality" today... I've signed several NDA's so I can't really say anything here, buuuuuuut I will say that out of 12 girls two of them had meltdowns and almost walked off the show.  I mean, honestly, I know we were all basically volunteers but I also would have thought we'd all know that this is a TV show and therefore just for fun.  Drama queens!

Ahh! I'm being forced to drink wine and have fun!
I felt sorry for the production crew that had to talk these girls down off the ledge.  One girl was in a snit because she didn't get picked by the bachelor-dude (uhmmm, hello??? neither did the rest of us! the point of the show is he can only pick one girl) and the other thought she was being discriminated against because of her hair color.  Sure, Sweetie, you're the only one here with that hair color except 6 or 7 other girls.  *sigh* LADIES! Put on your BGP and GET OVER IT!!!

Best part of the day? Aside from the spectacular people-watching of my other castmates, I had the best fucking breakfast sammie ever. mmmmm eggs, brie, avocado, lettuce, tomato, and multi-grain bread.  (insert Homer Simpson drool moment here) :

No comments:

Post a Comment