Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FREE LUNCH

I've been working this weekend job doing recruiting for a kids' acting studio for three weeks now.  It is commission only and the first two weekends I didn't make much money at all.  This job has the potential to pay hundreds of dollars per weekend but I was most assuredly NOT making that kind of cash.  I figured I'd give it one more weekend (call it a learning curve) and if I didn't make any real cashola, cut my losses.

Well, I get a call on Monday from one of my bosses and he is inviting me and a few of the other peeps to go to Catalina for the day for free, including a free lunch! Wow! Sure! I ask him how well I did this past weekend and he says he doesn't know for sure but well enough for him to include me in the free trip to Catalina!!!

Should be called DRUNKTALINA instead of CATALINA Island


Well, the trip was not without drama -- one girl was seasick on the ferry, so another girl gave her a half of a vicadin that she washed down with a shot and a glass of wine.  And then a couple more drinks on the beach.  She was a little out of control.  And by a little I mean a lot. Then later in the day some other girls were having such a good time that they were thinking about staying over.  But then after the one girl put down her credit card for the room for the night the other girls tried to bail.  Blah Blah Blah DRAMA. Let me just point out that in each of these drama-cases were the ladies in their 20's.  This shit just doesn't go down with women in their 30's. Not that I would know *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

No comments:

Post a Comment