Tuesday, September 18, 2012

not a "quitter"

Every time I try to leave the damn weekday job something comes up!

I had an issue with my check and so I figure, I should really get my dollarz figured out before I leave.  It is infinitely more difficult to get payment issues fixed if you don't work there anymore.  Well, it took all day for them to figure out that they paid Ted Kelly, not Joanna Kelly.  Because the names are soooo similar. Idiots.

Anyway, just as all of that got straightened out, my boss leaves for the day.  Naturally. So I have to wait another day.  The next day my boss is busy all day so I figure I'll just work while I wait for an appropriate time to chat and let him know that I'm gonna bounce. Buuuut then I make a sale (ie money) and I start to think, maybe I'll finally start to make some good money now! Gahhhhhh

Anyway, I've now decided to stay one more week.  Which is exactly what happened last week.  What the hell does this place do that makes you get sucked in one week at a time? Is this some kind of vortex?

like Dr. Who


 or Bill and Ted
I halfway expect Scott Bakula to show up.

Quantum Leap!
And hey, if Scott Bakula could show up, maybe there's a chance I could meet Bill Cosby. Bucket list, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment