Monday, September 3, 2012

bang bang noggin

I think I am going to quit all my jobs.

My weekend job is fun at times but mostly sucks.  My weekday job's learning curve is so steep I'm getting motion sickness and vertigo and not making any kind of decent money.  Continuing to work in jobs where you are miserable and don't make money is STUPID and COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!


Seriously folks, I'm starting to get a dent in my head from all the useless banging.  And don't get me started on the wall!

poor wall
A wise person once said, "look both ways before crossing the street." Lemme tell ya, I've looked both ways and there is no money train a-comin.



 So I'm getting the heck outta dodge and going to find something truly amazing where I get to help people, earn great money, have a flexible schedule, and not end up with bits of brick and plaster stuck in my hair on a daily basis.

Oh, and I'm still wondering if anyone knows Bill Cosby? Bucket list, y'all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment