Friday, September 21, 2012

a wee rant

out of alllll the guys on the man-candy-site there have been three that I've been even remotely excited about.  The first broke my heart.  (well, bent it out of shape anyway) The next two have teased me with some emails and then *poof* disappeared!!! WTF. Didn't ask for my number, didn't write back after 3-4 emails, and believe me I've checked and they are still online.


I am READY for you Mr. Right, do you hear me??? I want to come home and watch movies on the couch and read in bed and snuggle and eat sushi and laugh and talk into the wee hours and go to yoga and go for a walk and order chinese and go to the beach and have breakfast at Aroma and visit your parents and catch a show in New York and experience Australia together and pretty much FUCKING COMPLETE EACH OTHER. uhmmmkayyyy?????

No comments:

Post a Comment