Monday, September 24, 2012

*giggle*

Oh, man-candy-site, you slay me.  A short, bald man stands in front of two porches (main profile pic/insecure about my small penis and compensating with muscle cars pic), second pic drinks coffee from a large mug that emphasizes his little mini-monkey hands, and then lounges in a "retro-chic" 60's style apartment again with the miniature hands, who then emails me this:


Hi, I am Ray, I read your profile. Most of my friends think that I should be a comedian, but unfortunately I never had any desire to be famous or a performer. So Would you like to have lunch may be you can use some of my materials. I am not looking for money or anything. I just like to get to know you and go from there (310) xxx-xxxx


Little do you know Ray that you have already given me so much comedic material without even meaning to! And no, I will not be giving you any sort of royalties or any other such monetary compensation, but *funny* that you would think your "material" would be worth anything.  Just for fun, let's see how you describe yourself:  


I am a highly respectable, charming man who enjoys going out and have a nice conversation over dinner and a glass of wine. I am looking for healthy, drama free relationship. I Think the most important aspect in a relationship is respecting one another and hopefully the rest will fall in to its palce. I am looking for an ambitious, sociable woman who knows what she wants. I am here to find the woman that i click with. Therefore, I am not her to waste time cause My time is extremely valuable to me as I am sure yours too.By the way. I read the profiles throughly. It seems that most of ladies in here are just wanna eat. What happened is there is a food shortage in Los Angeles. lol.


Apparently, you read profiles "throughly" but haven't spent much time on your own.  Spell check much? Grammar? Punctuation?? "Therefore" (Bahahahahaha) "I am not her to waste time cause My time..." oh and I guess he includes some of his comedy material, "What happened is there a food shortage in Los Angeles." wow.  I am blown away by your hilarty.  Oh and really, all women want is food? But you like to have dinner and wine and then ask me to lunch.  Pot/kettle much? 


You should message me if:  
you are respectable and classy.


Find me one woman who doesn't think they are respectable and classy.  Even if in reality they aren't.  OK, so maybe there's one who knows she is dis-respectable and trashy. So find me two women.  Try.  You can't.   

No comments:

Post a Comment