Friday, October 26, 2012

Bitch better have my money

Smartypants girl that I am, when I went to open a new savings account early this year, I researched online and I found the one that had the highest interest rate.  (I wanted a savings account as opposed to some other kind of account so I could very easily get to my money.) The winner was CIT Bank because its rate was about 1%.  This is still pretty small I know, but it is higher than anything else I found and I'd rather have more interest than less. Right? 

WRONG. These jerks have been politely taking my money as I deposit it into the account every month, smiling all the way.  I should have known something was up when their website (which has all of the modern day security measures) looked like it was from 1994.  I mean, seriously.  Trying to navigate this thing I felt like I should be using dial-up. 

And now that I try to take my money out and put it right back into my checking account (oh yes, the very same bank account they have been oh so happy taking money out of) they have to get approval from the Commissioner or some sh*t like that.  

What does Batman think of this money transfer? Is Evil afoot? 
So I call them to say WTF where is my money? And they say sorry little girl, your money is being held captive until we say so.  And no, you cannot wire the money. No, you cannot have it until maybe a few more days have gone by. Yes we know your first request to transfer the money was over a week ago.  It will just be a little longer, dearie.  Muah-ha-hahaaa...

Dear Mr. President, 
Please pretty please with sugar on top, REGULATE THE F*CKING BANKS ALREADY! 
Thank you.
Sincerely, 
A Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment