Sunday, October 14, 2012

conspiracy theory?

I almost don't even know where to start with this one.  I mean, it can't be a joke, can it? Or maybe it has to be.  It just seems too real, too scary.  Of course, I saw Blair Witch the first day it came out and didn't know it wasn't real.  What? They advertised it as real!! I'm also very gullible...

OK.  So this guy "OurGovDid9-11"* looked at my profile page.  And I just had to look.  Not only because of the cray-cray username, but because this was his profile pic:

admits he hasn't had sex in THREE YEARS
So then I start reading the profile summary of this crazy-ass mother fucker guy.  I don't even know how to summarize.  So I will quote.


The life you are living is a lie.
It is based on a series of events and value systems that have been deeply seeded into your consciousness, values that are dark, with events that are contrived.
Watch a video of WTC7 being taken down, and you will have no doubt that the twin towers were also demolished. Not one piece of plane wreckage was found at either the pentagon, or the supposed plane crash in Pensylvania. Our Government orchestrated the events of September 11, 2001.
The reason you are not allowed to know the truth is the same reason you are kept a slave, working a job that you hate, for less money than your soul is worth.
Control.
They have controlled you since birth, from finger printing you, to documenting you in number form (SS#). You are livestock in their global trade, nothing more than a unit to profit off of, as your children are sold into the exact slavery you yourself are in.
Dating is unimportant, if all someone is going to do is reproduce another human who buys into a false system of beliefs.
As far as I am concerned...
There is not much to say really, my childhood was typical, meditation classes at 5, wizard lessons by 8. My third eye and other chakras developed nicely. I spent summers expanding my consciousness, winters being reflective. Spring and fall being periods of transition.
I had visions of events about to happen often, and was able to see the true intentions of man on a regular basis. Some were good, most were of world domination and oppression of the slave class (anyone not in the world controller class). Independence of mind, is not independence of action, try walking around for just one day naked and see how independent the system actually allows you to be. It is a system designed to keep you a slave your entire life, and it is very successful in achieving that goal.
I would enjoy many leisure activities, including yachting, first class travel, and skiing the alps.
Have you ever placed an amp at the edge of a yacht in the middle of the night and communicated with the whales using a guitar?
I also play basketball, golf, table tennis, and guitar.
I am able, aware, and have actualized how much soul energy the machines are vampiring from humanity to build their infrastructure to one day take over the planet, as they have so many others.
Welcome to, the truth.
Ahhh! The Truth! I was wondering what people were calling the Mental Ward these days.  His childhood typical?  Yeah, pretty much.  I mean, I was certainly reflective in the winter (I have very pasty white skin) and spent summers expanding my tan, I mean, consciousness.  And so in his mind, the machines vamp soul energy from humans, but you love yachting and first class travel? What kind of yacht and first class travel do you use? Hand paddle and perambulatory? He doesn't list his occupation... I wonder if he works at the Post Office? And just to complete the tirade: 


What I'm doing with my life: Being a free radical, one that is changing the very world you live in without you knowing it came from me.
I'm really good at:Knowing that I know nothing.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music and food:The Princess Bride is the most entertaining book I have ever read. The Holy Mountain and Koyaanisqatsi are the most meaningful movies ever made.
He read the Princess Bride? WTF?? I will finish off with a few more pix from his profile because I am sure you are sick of reading about this deranged and likely serial killer's profile.

"I'm bringing phrenology back, you don't know where it's at, take em to the bridge."
"My toilet, I am unashamed of where I empty myself."
 Uhm, Kelly Slater , do you know that you surf on a crazy man's terlet?


*name slightly changed to protect the mentally unstable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment