Wednesday, January 2, 2013

happy nude year

first post of 2013... and I'm sick.  Sore throat and snotty nose.  Ugh.  What a way to start things out.  Thankfully The Tudors has just been added to Hulu Plus so I've got that on marathon. Nothing like a show full of exceptionally hot men getting naked all the time to make a girl feel better.

Henry Cavill aka Henry Droolville

Jonathan Rhys Meyers aka Jonathan I want his Oscar Meyer
One more for good measure.  mmmm.
OK so maybe there are only two exceptionally hot men getting naked all the time. Whatever. Quit yelling at me.

Anyway I've never really been one for resolutions anyway.  Lose weight, make more money, blah blah blah.  Why do you need a new calendar year to get off your butt and do something for yourself or others? Resolutions never last a whole year anyway.  I do have some goals for this year and am excited to accomplish them.  Although, I got a car last year so if I get a job and a boyfriend this year, do I stop writing? hmmm... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment