Thursday, May 31, 2012

Online Dating Pictures

So they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I'm still going to add a few words of my own.

Ahhhh, dating profile pictures.  Of course there's the standard shots: look where I've traveled, I'm holding a baby - see I'm good with kids, this is my dog, and the trying to look studly (with or without shirt) in my bathroom mirror holding my cell phone camera.  Other less popular though no less awful are the pic with a fancy car, pic in a costume, pic with sister or parents, and the pic in a tuxedo.

Cell-phone-mirror pix are by far the most popular.  I very quickly gathered this assortment:

I can use a cell phone camera!

Then there's those guys who only have pictures of them in sunglasses and ed hardy shirts trying to look tough.  Pretty sure you're hideously unattractive with either beady gerbil eyes or jacked up teeth.  I spared you all the ed hardlys, but found these precious gems:
General Douche-baggery

And finally, those who don't have a single picture where you can even make out their face.  No matter how unattractive you are, the girl's gonna see your face eventually, bro. And good luck getting anyone to even talk to you on the site unless your personality is so effing awesome that you can tell from a few stupid questions.  Chances are, you'd have to be The Most Interesting Man In The World, and those chances are pretty much nil.   
Three dudes.  One picture each.  You can't make this stuff up. 
As for underwear guy, he had answered not a single solitary question, essay, or anything.  I'm guessing he is a gigolo or closeted.  Or both.  

No comments:

Post a Comment