Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mommy!

Believe it or not, even though I found out my job was ending, I still completed my last week of work.  I am such a good person. I mean, really, if you found out they wouldn't be needing you anymore, would you keep showing up? Yeah, me either.  But I did! I don't know what came over me.  My sense of martyrdom? I must be trying to rack up some brownie points or karma or most realistically a few more dollars on my paycheck.  $ding$

Anyway, I pick mom up from the airport and head straight to my fave (and moderately pricey) mexican joint Casa Vega for cheese enchiladas and a big 'ole margarita courtesy of her Mastercard. Sufficiently full of grease and guilt (thanks mom!), its off to a nice rest before the onslaught of car dealers, craigslist, and who knows what else.  Hope I can sleep...

1 comment: