Thursday, May 24, 2012

I HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!

How did this miracle occur, you say? Which car did you get, you ask? Was it the boring but dependable Corolla? Nope! Heartbreaker Jetta? No... Well it wasn't the Versa obvs, so it musta been the Mazda 3, yes????

Well, trusty mommy and her ipad spent her hour at FiveBucks yesterday busily researching cars and found pretty much the same Mazda 3 out in Riverside for $500 less! Now I'm a gal who likes a good bargain but its a looong drive to Riverside and what if I don't like it for some reason?

So moms and I packed a snack and water and slogged our way out to Riverside to this dealer who actually had two different Mazdas for us to look at.  Whoopeee! Cutting to the chase, short story long, getting down to the nitty gritty, I drove both, and ended up saving myself $500 on the best car we looked at! Huzzah!

Poor sweet mommy, the little old lady librarian from Houston, had to follow me back from Riverside to Studio City in the rental.  Not to mention I'm scared shitless that I'm going to wreck my brand new (used) car.  Oh and did I mention it is 6:30pm?

We made it home and were both so worn out we simply had to order chinese and drink a bottle of wine.  And I got a fortune cookie! Mmmmm.... cookie.  And my fortune was something about being admired from afar.  Kinda creepy, but maybe this is my next boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment