Saturday, May 26, 2012

a day off!

So momma and I have been hard at work for 6 days, and even she thinks we deserve a day off.  Thank the sweet baby jesus.

so today we slept in, brunched, got our nails done, filled up the gas tank (thank you momma Mastercard), and went to a baseball game.

Astros vs Dodgers
Now I don't really love baseball, but mom does, and I have a penchant for stadium food.  I eat fairly healthy normally, but get me to a sporting event and I am Fatty McPatty.  Tubbs MacGee.  Gluttonous Glolliford.  Lets just say I ate no less than a Dodger dog, garlic fries, a huge beer, nachos and hot chocolate.  Oink.  This little piggy went to market.  And by market I mean Lardsville.  And by Lardsville I mean we stayed until the top of the 9th.

********************

Mom leaves tomorrow.  Will I be OK? Will I fall into the Pit of Despair?


Best. Movie. Ever.

(sigh...) no more momma-hugs, no more home-cookin', no more Mastercard... no more guilt trips, no more dis-approving looks, no more holocaust movies... Maybe I will be all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment