Monday, July 22, 2013

aaand 2.2 seconds later

I worked for this woman for less than 5 hours, and all of a sudden the woman who couldn't do one single thing for herself and "didn't want to be alone on moving day" now no longer needs assistance.  ah-huh. riiight.  I got more done for her in four and a half hours than she got done in four and a half months, literally. 

I got an email Sunday evening saying she would take over from here.  What? Lady, you can't even get to the clothing resale store two blocks away from your house to hock your wardrobe rejects! Whatever.  Good riddance. She couldn't even face me to get her keys and things back.  She had to have her bff meet me at her apartment!

seriously, just add long hair and there you have her
On a side note, when you put "simpering idiot" into google images, this is the VERY FIRST picture that pops up. heehee.




No comments:

Post a Comment