Friday, July 19, 2013

Honey Boo-Hoo

I got a new position with Run Around Betties! Yay!


Aaaaand she is s simpering idiot...




This woman cannot seem to do anything for herself.  I am doing things like getting quotes for movers, cable, internet, carpet cleaning, etc.  She moves in just about a week and has done NOTHING on her to-do list.  Her apartment has not one single box packed.  She has made list after list of things that need to be done, but all she can manage to do is make another list.  Yowza.

When I met with her, she was whining about how she has never done this alone before.  Well boo-fucking-hoo.  Time to grow up and take care of your adult life without diapers.

*Actual picture of my boss.  She's an ugly one. 

Whatever, if you can't seem to do anything yourself, pay me to do it.  I'll take your money!

Ca-Chiiiiing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment