Friday, August 2, 2013

ha-ha-ha. ... not funny

remember when I was complaining about having too many things to do? Well, I guess I shoulda kept my big trap shut.


I cancelled my regularly scheduled teaching to go to the audition, I cancelled going to a screening with my bf to work the Betty job, and was pressing to shoot the unstitched stuff later in the day so I could "do it all."


And then...


Filming is pushed to next weekend.  My new Betty position - the bosslady is  sick.  Her assistant (wait... who was I supposed to be? Assistant #2??) will call back if they decide they want me still. The only thing I have left is my audition on Sunday.  Aaaand just like that, my weekend opened up again.

wiiiide open.  
Not quite what I was looking for! Time to create my own destiny.  dun dun dunnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment