Tuesday, November 20, 2012

aaaand SCENE.

thank you ladies and gentlemen, but joanna has left the building.

AhThank HYew, thank yew vrry much.  Uh huh.
Yeah so remember when I had a momentary thought that I might actually make decent money at that horrible job doing demos of a slice/dice kitchen tool in stores? Bahahahahahahaa! Yeah, about that. What I thought was maybe an upswing in my income was just a small blip in an otherwise flat line.

DOA
Anyway, I most certainly did NOT rescind my resignation so I am once again unemployed... sigh...

Lucky for me, both Mom and Dad will be coming out this week for Thanksgiving.  That should be fun exciting ... interesting.  Thankfully they stay in a hotel when they both come to visit so I will at least be spared from their scrutiny for a few moments of each day about why I cannot seem to find gainful employment or a boyfriend. The good news is I don't have to cook a Thanksgiving dinner and they'll pay for meals.  Whoopee.

No comments:

Post a Comment