Monday, February 4, 2013

my new man-piece

So I've been dating this new guy for about a month now... and it has been a whirlwind! He brought his broom and boy am I swept! (off my feet.  for those of you who went to public school)

tweedle dee dee
I've asked for this, right? I wanted the hearts and rainbows and I got them! But I also got neglect in nearly every other area of life... my poor friends! I'm SO that girl who gets a man and doesn't have friends anymore.  My poor career! I'm SO that girl who gets a man and pays no mind to her job (or quest for one in my case).  My poor family! I'm SO that girl who gets a man and then makes no attempt to make travel arrangements for her brother's wedding.  (although that being said, maybe now I will have a "plus one"!)

Mr. T says, "Stop it, Foo!"
This is it, folks.  This is where I learn how to actively pursue my dream career with everything that I am, have amazing, rich, lifetime friendships, continue to build on the strong foundation of my family, AND foster a loving, trusting, communicative relationship with a man.

maybe I'll even catch some bad guys while I'm at it

1 comment: