Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

note to anyone who might ever want to teach a business seminar:

when you tell the attendees literally about 40 or 50 times that you aren't interested in their money, one begins to think "he doth protest too much."  uhmmmkay? not to mention that on the first day of your two day seminar you could have cut out about FOUR HOURS of the total TEN that we were sitting on our asses. Four hours of my day was spent listening to you fluffing your own ego, bragging and oozing self entitlement about how amazing your life is and how much money you have.  I'm not sure how you can see, Joel Bauer, as your head is so far up your ass it must seem like night to you all the time.

hey, who turned out the lights?!?!?


Bitter Betty, party of one.

Not to say that I didn't learn a ton, and I actually picked up some really useful tips and tricks that I am going to apply.  And the price was certainly right (FREE!!).  But that is time spent I will never get back.  Those 4-5 wasted hours where you blathered on about how amazing you are and the wonderful things you've done and how all these people have paid you all this money for the stupid shit you've done. WHO THE FUCK CARES??? Give me a 30-60 minute bio at the start of the event so I know who I'm learning from and then get to it. Jeez.  And whoever buys your stupid dvd set and 8 day business course will buy it, and those that won't buy it, you aren't convincing us by being a self-righteous prick.

Whew.  I guess I needed to get that off my chest. I went with a friend and she felt the same way:

clearly he was captivating enough to keep us all awake... er, uh...
Oh- and if I happen to get filthy stinking rich by using the tips and tricks I learned at the seminar, then please disregard anything said here.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment