Saturday, February 22, 2014

Friday Night! Yeah! Wooo...

What to do on a Friday night when you're poor, single, and on a diet? Not much, apparently. My big event was a bowl of cocoa crispies and season 1 episode 1 of House of Cards.

uhh hello, of course I eat the GMO free, wind-powered kind!

Which, by the way, after watching the episode I wouldn't even think of watching another if it weren't for every other person's facebook status:
"OMGGGG House of Cards!! Whaaaaaaattt??!?!?!?!?"
and
"House of Cards -- SOOOO GOOOOD!!"
and
"House of Cards is my lover!"
etc.

What is it about the show? I mean, it has a talented cast, but the first episode did nothing for me. I guess it wouldn't be the first show in history to have a lame first episode and be an amazing show.  OR... maybe there just weren't enough shirtless buff men.  *ahem* Arrow and Beauty and the Best and even Vampire Diaries *ahem*  Wait... does this make me a teenage girl?  So what if I like a little eye candy on the boob tube? While listening to One Direction? And reading Bop magazine?

Disclaimer: I don't actually listen to One Direction but I might listen to NKOTB...
Maybe it's a good thing that I don't get too into this show. I watch way too much TV as it is. I should be spending more time doing productive shit. Like donating time to a charity or holding AIDS babies or painting my nails. Yeah, that's what I'll do. My cuticles look a little ragged.

Ooohhh so fancy


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment