Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Piloxing

was offered a free class at the local gym tonight. I brought along a girlfriend and together we tried out something called piloxing. Supposedly it is a mix of Pilates and Boxing. That is, if Pilates and Boxing drank about 62 redbulls, 497 cups of coffee, and 122 mountain dews. I felt like a spider on cocaine.

just like this, except imagine all the legs working
Well, if it works for the supermodels. (because supermodels do coke)


Although, if the teacher is any indication, these spasm-like activities do not make one fit or thin looking. She was a chunker! Not to say she couldn't outlast me on a treadmill, kick my ass in a ring, or last longer in a squatting contest. But she looked like she should lay off the twinkies. I don't mean to be judgey mcjudgerson, but if you teach a fitness class, shouldn't you be, like, wayyy fitter than anyone else in the room?


like this lady, the owner/creator/more-fit-than-you piloxer queen


now, she makes me think this piloxing thing could whip my butt in shape, unlike the heifer teaching the class.


well anyway, I can't say that I would take it again. Unless it was free. And at a convenient time. Then maybe.  yeah, yeah, whatever Judgey cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment